I’ve been nominated for The Black Cat Blue Sea Award. I did some digging to find out the meaning behind this award. It’s given to bloggers who have written something that appeals to a wide audience and has had the power to move a reader, inspire or just make them smile. Thanks to Pooja at lifesfinewhine for thinking of me and nominating me for this award. I recommend visiting her blog, but particularly want to shine a light on her beautiful poetry. Go take a peek!
The Rules Are:
- Anybody nominated can nominate up to eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
- What’s the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I’ve been blessed to be surrounded by many loving people in my life, so it’s hard to single out just one thing. So, I’ll just say that generally it always moves me deeply when someone is unconditional in their friendship and love for me. I find that humbling and really the nicest gift anyone could give me.
- What are you most afraid of?
I’m afraid of being too afraid!
- Do you think the world is getting better or worse?
That’s tough. There is so much negativity and unrest in the world today. I feel like we’re crushing the life out of our Earth. Does that signal worse?
- What in the last month has touched or inspired you the most?
- Is there a book you read recently that you especially enjoyed? Share! Or what is your favorite book or author?
- What advice would you give your younger self?
There is no pressure to accept the award if you choose not do to so. Either way, just know that your blog is appreciated and enjoyed!
- Caboosemama Little Pleasures
- Scribbled by M
- Cloud Walker
- Me Myself and Life
- Spectres & Stardust
- The Enchanted Outlook
Please take a look at these amazing blogs, support and follow them!
Thanks again to Pooja!